Welcome to Toriko Bases, where you can see bases (cropped icons, such as this [feel free to take the example, but make sure to credit here] that are not spiffy and the like... are made to be edited by others as finished icons) made by anybody and everybody who is a member here. I guess I should explain our name. "Toriko" is the name of one of my favourite Dir en grey songs. I was listening to it when I thought of this idea, and decided to use it in the name. Pst, if you want an upload of the song, feel free to ask. Feel free to post any of your bases, just remember a few simple rules.
R U L E S 1) You need to be a member in order to post here, so please join if you like.
2) Any subjects are welcome. Meaning they could be as diverse as bases of flowers, to bases of Harry Potter. Anime, Jrock, Books, Movies, TV shows, Manga, Food, whatever you feel like making bases of, go right ahead and post.
3) Relating to that last rule, there is one exception. NO EXTREME NUDITY. If you have an icon that shows a little skin, as in it implies something, then that's fine. But if it's as out there as showing anything you'd find in an X-rated pornography, post it somehere else. We don't need to see that here. Please remember that younger people are allowed to join. EDIT Furthermore! If the nudity is from, say, a PV or a photobook (something published/etc.) then that is okay. Please be sure to include warnings before the cut, though. You can f-lock it if you like.
4) Any posts with more than three bases need to be inside an LJ cut. You could have a layout like this, if you wished.
This isn't necessary. You're allowed to create your own layout, just be sure to include the necessities.
5) Bases are like the example I gave in the introduction. They're simple, unedited (except maybe sharpened/desaturated), cropped icons. They must be no more than 100x100 pixels in size. If you want to desaturate them, of course you are allowed, just don't do anything else to it. This means no borders, no effects, etc. Sharpening and desaturating are the only things allowed.
6) Please remember to credit if you take somebody's bases. A simple credit in your resources would be nice, but if the creator requires more credit, make sure to follow their own rules of crediting.
7) Comment, comment, comment! Let the base maker know what you're taking! :)
8) This will probably be edited further, so be sure to check back every once and a while.
A R C H I V E Feel free to check it out. Sorted by subject with credit (alpha order). Please still abide by the rules if you take anything.